Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Make It Sparkle

wocsm

Oh my word I can’t believe I am posting on a Tuesday night lol I just couldn’t sleep much last night even though I knew the alarm was going to go off at 3 am but just had to get most of my card done and finally finished it tonight.

This card is for the challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog. The theme is Make it Sparkle. I think I got a lot of sparkle lol The snowflake is sprinkled with twinklets and my adorable Manga from Sugar Nellie has Glamour dust on her wings and her wand and her stars on her shoes. I also sprits my Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts . I am so ready to get my Christmas Cards started and what better one than last years Sugar Nellie’s Manga’s and keep stalking Funky Kits for the new Christmas ones will be coming so soon!!! You are going to love them.

woc

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Roses Wild Orchid Crafts

Papers Summer Driggs Digital

Snowflake Border and Holly leaf MS

Twinklets, Glamour dust, ribbon from my stash

Snowflake Nankong

Copics

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant with her seated on the ribbon & I love how you've coloured her ribbons to match the colour of the one you used on the card. Those twinkly shoes are glorious too - she's one of my favourites of the Mangas. Hope you caught up on some of the sleep.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card, love that stamp! many thanks for linking up my candy,good luck, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, Donalda - love the colours!
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, adorable card Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL work Donalda, hun! I soooo love what you have done here and that magna little girl is so adorable! Thanks for joining us at WOC darling! Hope you are doing wonderfully!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love those colours they make a lovely change to seeing so many pink fairies lol.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))