Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday

bdayfrontsm

Happy Sunday !!!! Hope everyone is having a great day. I have a card here to show you for the Wild Orchid Challenge Blog which is Stitch it up!

Well I won’t go into all the details of my stitching, just say I was ready to throw my sewing machine out the door, I spent more time on trying to get it going than making my card. So I just gave up and went with the hand stitching. 

I made a card for my brother for his birthday using the new Tilda and Edwin.  I think this image is just so adorable it is called Brother and Sister.

bdayfull

Here is a close up picture of the top

bdayfront

And a close up picture of the bottom.

I am making a box for the card since it is so bulky so will show that later when it gets finished.

 

Bdaybottom

Stamps Magnolia & JustRite

Papers 7Gypsies & SU

Label die Spellbinders

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

Branch Punch LEM

Lace, clock, key all from my stash

Copics

4 comments:

  1. so so sooooooooooooo gorgoeus!!! Love the fabulous DP!!!!! Love the over all vintage feel, all your details are just perfect!! and I love the key!!! fabulous!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rustic feel of this is lovely & all the attention to detail is just marvellous. I really like this & the way you have mixed browns, greys, blacks & creams.
    What a beauty.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the image and your colours are perfect for a male.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))