Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Meet Verity !!!

Morning Everyone !!! I hope you all are doing well. I felt like getting in the craft room yesterday so I finished this box I had started a while back and have added the gorgeous soon to be released image from Sugar Nellie she is called Verity !!! Oh ladies you are going to just love these images. You just want to squeeze these cheeks lol

I have colored her with my copic’s and have used some papers from K&Co. I had this box setting around so decided to alter it. I sponged Walnut DI on the edges and then added some stickles around the edges too. I added some lace I had around that. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the branch from MS The sentiment is from Lily Of The Valley

snbox

Here is a close up of this adorable angel here where you can see so much detail into this stamp. Like I said the shading is already there for you.

sncloseup

And I got a card done for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog where there was a lovely sketch by Bev. I am also entering this into the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog where there is a recipe to follow. 4 Flowers, 3 different papers, 2 Magnolia images and 1 ribbon.

I have used some older SU paper and Tilda has been colored using my copic’s. I have used a flourish from Bosskut and the sentiment on the heart is from Whiff Of Joy. Flowers are also from Wild Orchid Crafts. The ribbon is from my stash and I have used some glamour dust on the sparkly kisses. The border punch is from MS along with the branch on the flowers.

magnoliawoc

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day and I am so hoping to get to play some more today. Just depends on how many pills I have to take. I done good yesterday till later in the evening. Sending Big Hugs

24 comments:

  1. these are such gorgeous creations!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the altered box, and can't wait to get those new SN images....sooo adorable.....the Tilda card is very sweet to.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your altered box is gorgeous and yes these images are so sweet. I love the yellow/lemon colours, makes me think of daffodils and Spring.

    Your Tilda card is equally beautiful. Lovely shades of pink and red and my favourite MS border punch.

    Hope you are feeling better with each passing day.
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations as usual. Such sweet images.
    Hope you are feeling well.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pearls with Verity's grey trousers & the whole colour scheme is gloriously different. Delightful the way the gathered lace is echoed by the eyelet circle matting the image panel. That floral spray is something else too. I keep seeing more things in this but am in danger of writing a whole essay. The Tilda is so different but again it "zings" - the minimal green of the flowers accents so well & the swirl brings out the shape of the edging to the stamped heart. Take it steady - thinking of you.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful -- Ok that does it - I am going to SU - I love your papers and the layout. I don't know how to mix papers well yet, but after seeing your Tilda card, I am gonna learn!
    Your Sugar Nellie card is beautiful -love the colors and the flourishes you have added!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful work. Both the box and the card are lovely. DP on Tilda card is really special.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, they are both beautiful! Verity is STUNNING! and love the colors and papers you used with her! And of course your Magnolia card is gorgeous! Love them both! Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious Highlites!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Both of these cards are beautifully done. Your embellishments on both are equally gorgeous. Love the combo of SU papers on the Tilda card. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge this month...wonderful job...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! Love the Magnolia card in pretty reds and great layout--love the details. Thanks for joining in with us at Magnolia-licious!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!
    Love your altered box is wonderful! Yes those images are wonderful.
    Adore your Tilda card. Beautiful papers!!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable cute cards Donalda, fab colours and love both the sweet images.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, Donalda! She is perfect for your Valentine! Great papers, flowers and coloring!! Thanks for joining in the Magnolia-licious challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is awesome,great job on both cards

    ReplyDelete
  18. right now I need these images now Donalda lol...stunning work as always
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGosh, these are both stunning! Love that gorgeous yellow on the first one....and you did a fabulous job on the coloring.
    Happy new year to you!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards and beautiful job on the coloring. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at WOC♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello my sweet friend!! LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!!!!
    I hope that all is going well for you and your family dear!

    LOVE the cards!!! Your work is always so BEAUTIFUL!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))