Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wishing You

lotvwocsm

Hello Everyone !!!

Sorry it has been a few days since I posted but getting back into the work routine has been a rough road for me. But I managed to get a card done for a few challenges.

The gorgeous image is from Lily Of The Valley and she has been colored with my copic’s. I used the sketch over at the new challenge for Lily Of the Valley Challenge Blog by the lovely Dawny. Her sketches are always so much fun to use. I have also made this card for a few more challenges. Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog the challenge there is to use a sentiment on your card I have used one of the Lily of the Valley’s sentiments. The next challenge is for the Copic Creations Challenge Blog where it is anything new and my images are new. Then over at Paper Sundaes challenge blog the challenge is to use one of the challenges from the year so I chose challenge #26 which is lots of layers.

lotvwoc

My papers are from SU and I have used glamour dust on parts of the image. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used the leaf and branch punch and the border punch from MS. I have used a few spellbinders on my project. Well I hope you all are doing well and enjoying the week. Like I said it has been a rough one for me but will get back in the groove of it all.

Thanks for stopping bye and sending big hugs your way ((((((((())))))))))

12 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning...awesome colouring :D

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donalda. I love that image. I'm sure we can all remember having a shot of our Mums' shoes lol!

    Hope you're looking after yourself and not doing too much now you're back at work.

    Take care,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Donalda, she's a real little cutie
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly socks & the colour combiantion is beguiling too. The hints of red on the lighter papers are so effective & the touches of green really set the whole off. Love her dress. Take care with work.
    Much love.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful...I know it was a rough week for you, but you'll get used to it..give it another week or two...

    Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love it hun what fantastic colours you have used on here
    Huggles Jac xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donalda this is gorgeous hun, a fantastic card. hope that things get easier for you hun.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card and great colors!
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Donalda.
    Such a sweet image and perfectly coloured as always, lovin' those papers too.
    I hope you have time for some rest this weekend?
    I bet you are so tired after your first week back at work.
    Take care
    Love Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOnderful! Love everything about your card! Coloring, papers, layers, flowers- everything is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love all the rich colors and your coloring is fabulous!
    Hugs, iulia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))