Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Is…..

creativeinspirationsm

Hello dear friends!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed there weekend. Mine has been a very quiet one.  Got the ol head and chest cold so haven’t done much of nothing lol But I just had to at least make one card over the weekend.

Today I have another one of these adorable Bildmalarna images to show you. Just love these cuties !!! She has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from MME. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the branch punch is from MS. The sentiment is from Lily Of The Valley and I have also used one of the punch around the page punches from MS.  For my card  I used the sketch over at Creative Inspiration Challenge Blog, the theme of Hearts over at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog , Over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog the theme is  Love Is. The theme over at Bildmalarna Blog is Love is Blooming. Allsorts Challenge Blog this week is It must be love.  I just love this sentiment for it says it all doesn’t it??

 

ci

Then here is a cover of a Guest Book my daughters best friend wanted for her wedding. She picked all the papers etc out she is having a fall wedding so she choose these items. I have had the cover done for awhile just hadn’t put it all together so finally did that today.  I believe the papers are from The Paper Studio and I have used flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and some spellbinder dies, with lots of flourishes from bosskuts and flat pearls.

 

ambersbook

Well that is it for me for the weekend. Not much productive but I have to get some house work done. Have a wonderful week. Hugs (((((((((((())))))))))))))

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun, well done with my sketch! Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donalda this is stunning hun. I hope that you are feeling better soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how beautiful. I love the colours you have used! This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card Donalda, I think you're getting a Bildmalarna addiction!
    These images really are so very sweet.

    I love the guest book too, very rich and warm colours.
    Hope to start to feel better soon Hon.

    Love & hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do "Sick Girl" well! LOL! This is so beautiful, I can only imagine the joy it will bring for years and years. I can see why your friend wanted you to make this for her. It is totally fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, I love the colors!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenges.

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Donalda! Thanks for joining us at Bildmalarna challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the first with those colours & the image is such a treat. The MS border is amazing & I love that green panel which looks like it has vines hanging down. As for your Guest Book - again gorgeous colours & lovely desings combine to make this rather classy the way you have put it together.
    Paula (PEP)
    You're much in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally Cute and Gorgeous!!..what a sweet image...the coloring and details are Fabulous!!...Feel better soon...Take Care!!...Hugs,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, gorgeous card Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! This is lovely! Great job! Thanks for joining our Love is Blooming Challenge on the Bildmalarna Challenge blog.
    Hugs, Wini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - adorable image!
    Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card and guest book. Those Bildmalarna images are really growing on me and this one is no exception. Love the colour scheme too the rich orange is beautiful.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love the color and that sweet little image! You have a great talent of matching all details together and come up with a gorgeous construction of your card!
    Just adorable!
    Hugs,Iulia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))