Saturday, February 19, 2011

My favorite Colors

lotvsm

Happy Weekend Everyone !! I hope you all are having a great weekend. I have a very busy weekend planned and it is full of play time.
My grandson left for his mom’s this weekend and Friday my long lost package from Sugar Nellie finally arrived. I was so excited to see it and that means I have lots to catch up on so you know where I will be all weekend. lol

 

But before I get to working away I have a card to show you that I had made for Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog where the theme is to use your Favorite Colors. Well everyone that knows me knows Purple is my favorite color and I really have 2 color combo’s for my color purple so this time I decided to use the Purple and Pink for this darling image from Lily Of The Valley. Aren’t these images so adorable???

She has been colored with my copic’s and I used some papers from SU.  I added some glamour dust to the necklace of this image. I used a MS border punch and the leaf is a die from Magnolia. And the flowers are from the famous Wild Orchid Crafts along with the MS branch. I also believe my ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts too. I added a butterfly to the top of the card from MS and added some flat bling to it.

 

I used the gorgeous sketch from Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog so will also be entering this card there.

 

lotv

Well you all have a great weekend and I have got to get myself busy having some fun. Hope to stop in tomorrow and show you what I have made with my new rubber from Sugar Nellie. Sending Big Hugs to all of you ((((((())))))))))

7 comments:

  1. Your card is soooo cute! I love the stamp!
    Great done, and good luck for the challenge!
    hugs,
    mero

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is so gorgeous!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do purple with style! Love all the details and your coloring is fantastic. You are rocking with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donalda
    your card is so wonderful and the colours and this cute image are so great!
    Hugs and love Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Donalda ! The image is gorgeous and your colour combo is stunning !!!

    HUgs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donalda, hun, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you've used your favorite color through out the card! Stunning work my friend! Hope you are doing wonderful!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at the LOTV challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))