Friday, March 18, 2011

Some play time

7kidssm

Whoo hoooooooo It’s the weekend !!! I have a very busy weekend coming up so I have tried to do some cards through the week this week and just put the finishing touches on them so thought I would get them posted. 
My first card is one of these adorable Bildmalarna images. She has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some gorgeous papers from BG.  I have used several punches for this card, Lem for the branch, Punch a Bunch for the leaf and I have used a spellbinder oval . The pearls and ribbon are from my stash and those gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I used some distressed lipstick ink for the edges of my papers. I am entering this card into a few challenges.

Friday Sketchers for there sketch

7 Kids College Fund for there theme of Pink and flowers

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog for there them of dying to punch it out

Stempel Magic Challenge Blog   for there theme of Spring Flowers

7kids

Next I have this adorable Little Boots here from the Home Grown Collection from Sugar Nellie and she is available now in the Funky Kits shop. I am sure you all have gotten yours already but if you haven’t I so would go get them these Home Grown images do not stay  in for long. She has been colored with my copic’s and again I have used some papers from BG along with a BG bling swirl. The ribbon is from the gorgeous ribbon I won from The Ribbon Girl.  Flowers are from Prima with a pearl brad in the center with the MS branch punch. I am entering this card into the challenge over at

Everybody’s Art Challenge for there gorgeous sketch.

eac

Last up is this cute little image from the Mary Hall collection at Sugar Nellie and these are also available already over at Funky Kits. This one is called A Day Out with Friends. I also colored this image with my copic’s . The papers again are by BG. I have used some more of that delicious ribbon I won from The Ribbon Girl. And added some Prima flowers with some decorative brads. I am entering this challenge in

Creative Inspiration Challenge Blog for there sketch.

creative inspiration

Well you all have a great weekend and hopefully I can catch up with you this weekend. I am sure all you in the UK will be out at the big craft show so happy shopping to you all. Thanks for stopping bye and big hugs to you all.

15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is Stunning!!!! Enjoy the weekend

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww your cards are just great Donalda..have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    It`s wonderful cards!

    Thank you for joining us at Stempel Magie!

    http://marushy.blogspot.com/
    http://marushysmagnoliablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy!! Three wonderful cards, I especially love 'Little Boots'!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All 3 cards are so pritty! I can´t say whats my fav one! Thank you for joining us at Stempel Magie! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they're so adorable Donalda.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card hun! Thanks for joining in with our Sketch Challenge at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so pretty cards! Thanks for joining us this week at Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a cute collection of cards!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hallo

    Deine Karte ist fantastisch, so wundervolle Farbe.
    Da stimmt einfach alles.

    Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei StempelMagie.

    Liebe Grüße Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creations Donalda as always coloured beautifully!

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your are knocking out some very precious cards. All three of these have a specail charm of their own!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All cards are fabulous.

    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Just to let you know that the url you left does not works so I am happy to find you here to leave you a comment.
    Have a happy monday !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kid's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))