Saturday, April 2, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You !!

wocsm


Hello dear blogging friends !!! How is the weekend going for you?? I hope great. I have had a great time being off work these last few days even if I had some major work to do the first day lol My carpet got put in and all the furniture is back and even got into more cleaning than I had planned so yesterday was a great play day. I got caught up on some DT work and even managed to make a few cards for some challenges.


I do hope this post goes off as scheduled for my daughter and granddaughter are taking me into the big city today for my birthday. We are going to have a girls day out and just hang out do some shopping and have lunch. It was suppose to be nice but as of Friday Night it is still pretty chilly.


Okay onto my cards. This first one is this cute adorable Hanglar all ready for Easter. She has been colored with my copic’s and I used some papers I got at HL along with the trim and ribbon. The sentiment is also from Hanglar and Stanglar and I used these gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. I added the Magnolia leaf die and MS branch punch to my card and I had a Easter egg button I added to the sentiment. I used the gorgeous sketch by Bev over at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog Don’t you just love her sketch’s?? I do .


woc


Now my next card is one of the new Manga’s from Sugar Nellie. Isn’t he so handsome??? He is called A Cherry On Top. He is available now over at Funky Kits so you so have to go add him to your cart. I so love coloring these Manga’s. I have made this pretty CAS I used some papers from DCWV Sweet Package and I used some ribbon I got from My Favorite Things I added a brad at the top and bottom and used my sizzix cherry die. Pretty simple Huh ??? And as always I have used my copic’s to color the image in. I have used the sketch over at PaperTake Weekly by the lovely Dawny. Just love her sketches.


ptw


Well I hope you all are having a great day, I am planning on having a great day today with my girls. Thanks for stopping bye and seeing me I so appreciate it. Sending big hugs to you all ((((((()))))))))

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your Hangler Stangler is just over the top..love her bunny ears sticking out over the top.. Just too cute for words

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donalda ! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous !!! I have always had a soft spot for the Manga's but that Hanglar is so adorable and your colours are divine !*!*!

    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two wonderful cards!! Hope you had a fun day out with the girls!! Hugs, Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I wish you have a great day! I adore that Hänglar card. It is absolutely stunning! Love the colours and that dp is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donalda....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope your day is special and filled with love and laughter! I love both of your cards, the h'Angler is adoreable and so perfect for Easter. Your coloring is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))