Monday, April 18, 2011

Wings and Spring !

wocsm

Hello dear friends !!! How is everyone’s Monday going?? I am off today due to lack of work not being able to get some parts from Japan. So thought I would get some play time in.

I have used one of my new Bildmalarna stamps I have had for several weeks but just not got around to inking them up.  I colored my images with my copic’s and  I used some papers from MME. Loving these papers.  I used one of the new additional stamps from Lily Of The Valley for my sentiment. You all have got to check out all those wonderful new additional stamps. GORGEOUS !!!!

My butterfly's are a MS punch and I have added some flat pearls to the center of them. Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used the MS branch punch and also the Nellie Snellen leaf punch.  Now my bow I have been trying really hard to make them much better so I have been practicing from the very talented Becca from Amazing Paper Grace, She should be called the Bow Queen !!! She does such gorgeous work.

I am entering my card into a couple of challenges.

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog  where the theme is Wings (butterfly’s )

7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog for the theme of Spring or Easter

 

woc

Thanks so much for stopping bye and visiting me today. I so appreciate it so very much. Sending you all big hugs (((((((((()))))))))))

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Donalda and so adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Donalda, love these Bildmalarna stamps, must start a collection I think !! lol


    Hugs, sandra xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))