Monday, April 25, 2011

You brighten my day!!

wocsm

Happy Monday !!! I can say that today since I am off work lol I so don’t like work day Mondays trying to get back into the swing of things lol But being off so much lately I sure am ready to go back to work.

Today my card I would like to show you is one of these adorable Bildmalarna images. Oh they are so sweet. I have colored her with my copics and have used some papers from MME. I am entering  this card into Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog for there theme of white plus 2 colors (which I have used purple and green ) and with the twist of using Roses.  I am also entering this into Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog with there challenge of choice of one of there sketches which I have chosen #36. I used these papers from my stash which I treasure them and hate to cut them up for I so love the color combo on them.

The roses on my card is from Wild Orchid Crafts along with this gorgeous ribbon. I used a MS branch punch and also a MS border punch, and a bosskut leaf die. The sentiment is from Lily Of The Valley and I  used a SU scalloped punch to mount it on.

Well thanks so much for stopping bye and seeing me today. I so appreciate your lovely comments more than you will ever know. Sending you all big  hugs (((((())))))))

woc

9 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful, really sweet image, (i must get some of these) and those papers are just so yummy adn the colours beautiful... I love it:)

    Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Donalda, loving the purples. Absolutley Gorgeous!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wowwwww Donalda,So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW what a stunner, luv the image & the colours are just divine...fab details too.

    Thanks for joining us at S N S this week ...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wonderful card Donalda, what an adorable image and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfui - the stripes are just birlliant & the colouring of her matches superbly. The trellis border is delightful too - so apt for combining with the roses. Love the little buds.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love you colours and flowers, perfect hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donalda - your card is stunningly beautiful!! Love the colour combo and wonderful embellies!! Thanks for joining in our current challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donald! What gorgeous colors! This card is simply stunning! Love the big bow (huge fan) and the cute Bildmalarna stamp!
    I'm so glad you joined the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))