Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Fun

sswocsm

Happy Memorial Day Everyone !!! I hope you all have enjoyed your long weekend. I know I have been busy getting things all cleaned up,plus working in the garden and planting flowers. We have such great weather this weekend. A little to hot but would rather have this heat than the storms that is for sure.

I got some play time in and would like to show you this cutie Bildmalarna image I got. Isn't’ she a cutie ?? She has been colored with my copic’s and I have used some papers from DCWV with my cardstock from Marco’s Papers .  My one layer has been embossed with a embossing folder from Sizzix that I got from Michelle’s Scrapbooking and More. I am entering this card into the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog where the challenge is to use at least one layer of embossing. And of course these gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The leaf punch is from Nellie Snellen and I used some ribbon from my stash. I have used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday and they are celebrating there 3rd birthday.

sswoc

Well thanks so much for stopping bye today, I so appreciate all your comments I so love reading them. Sending Big Hugs your way ((((((()))))))

5 comments:

  1. That embossing folder is brilliantly matched with your patterned paper & the use of royal blue amidst the aquas quite stunning. I am often surprised by your combinations of colours & find myself having to re-thing preconceived ideas. Hope things are improving after the storms in terms of electricity etc..... for your family.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute Donalda and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation sweetie, love your colour choice too hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a beauty!!! Love the cute image, the bold colours and the lovely details!
    Thanks for taking part at our WOC embossed challenge, sweetie - hope to see you back again next time too :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))