Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thank You !

wocsm

Hello dear friends!!! I do hope your enjoying the weekend so far. It is a lovely day here today but we are suppose to get some rain showers later today.

But have all the outside work done so am good to go lol

Today I would like to show you one of my new Bildmalarna images. I just couldn’t wait for them to arrive. I will be showing you some of the stamp kit they had as it is awesome.  This one is called Mother. And I have colored her with my copic’s and used a sentiment from Lily Of The Valley. The paper I have used is from MME. I so love this paper well anything purple I love lol The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I used a MS border punch and butterfly punch, along with a Nellie Snellen leaf punch. The ribbon is the seam binding ribbon I got from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I used the sketch over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog and also used the PaperTake Weekly Challenge which was Fancy a Punch.

woc

My second card to show you today is from the new release over at Lily Of The Valley of It’s a Boy thing. This one is called Ooops !!! Me thinks he is in trouble lol. I also used the clear additions stamps on my card, I have used the ticket and sayings and also the buttons. I colored the buttons with my copic’s and added some Diamond Glaze to them. The papers I used are from a pad from DCWV.  I used some metal mesh on the center panel and used the postage stamp border punch from fiskars. The Oops was cut from one of my Sizzix alphabets.

I used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday  .

ss

I do thank you so much for stopping bye. I so appreciate, more than you will know.
So glad to see blogger is up and running again, but it did let me get lots of work done yesterday lol

Have a great day and sending you Big Hugs your way ((((((()))))))))

6 comments:

  1. Girl your colouring is awesome!! Loving the shading hon and of course the gorgeous colours and embellies. Brilliant!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 great cards Donalda. The image on the first one is so sweet. I love purple too! The second one is a perfect male card. That little boy is so cute!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful aqua, green & purple mixture in the first & that is my favourite of these. I like how that image panel also accents the circular design of the patterned paper.
    The little boy does look a bit responsible & you've certainly captured the expression there. Love the stipes, psots & check effect.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are so charming and I love both images. I also love the die cuts....your coloring is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card love the image and the colours thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))