Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A sneak peak from Lily Of The Valley

lotv1sm

Hello dear friends !!!

Well I am sure you have heard the buzz!!!! Lily Of The Valley is having a new release next week and the design team is showing some sneak peaks !!

Oh a big heads up folks !!! These images are to die for !! You are going to have to have them all !! I am not joking. So get ready to fill your carts up on the 14th of June for when you see them I am telling you you’ll have to have them all.

Today I am showing you Emma Rose Garden !! Oh isn’t she precious ???  I colored her with my copic’s and I added some glamour dust in spots on the flowers. I  used some dies from My Favorite Things. And these beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I followed the sketch over at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog for my card here. The leaf punch is from Nellie Snellen.

I so hope you have enjoyed my little sneak peak here and watch for the rest of the Design Team’s beautiful projects with these soon to be released images.

And don’t forget Lily Of The Valley is having a 10% discount until Wednesday at Midnight

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today. Sending you Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))

lotv1

4 comments:

  1. So sweet Donalda...love the colors

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have picked out those colours from the backing papers & the delightful green of the grass ground you created. Your floral embellishments echo the shapes of the flowers in your patterned paper too. Funnily enough I've been looking at those MFT dies & wondering...... super seeing them in use.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's super Donalda, can't wait for the 14th !!!

    Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Donalda,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))