Monday, July 18, 2011

It’s Party Time

woc3sm

Hello dear friends.

Well I am back with my last card for my guest spot over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog. I have so enjoyed there guest spot and would like to thank them so much for having me. Everyone knows I love the flowers.

There is a wonderful sketch today for the new challenge with a birthday theme marking Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog 1st birthday.

I have used a Penny Black image today and have colored it with my copic’s. The papers are from a pad from DCWV. The sentiment I have used is from Lily Of The Valley from the Mixed Circular Collection . The leaf punch I used is from Nellie Snellen.

Now for all the Wild Orchid Crafts products on this card

I have used some 6mm rosebuds, 25mm Wild Roses,and 35 mm Trellis Roses and this lovely Guipure lace oh this is just gorgeous !!!

I also used some seam binding on my card and there are lots of colors to choose from on there site

Well I do hope you all will come and help celebrate Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog ‘s 1st Birthday

woc3

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donalda and fab color scheme. That stamp is just toooooooo cute! "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun - I like the left panel with that floral spray & then how the elephant's striped clothing picks up on the striped pink paper. Lovely Christmas or Non-Christmas image.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))