Monday, July 4, 2011

A Tent Card

woc1sm

Happy 4th of July to all my friends !!!

I was so honored to be asked to be Guest Designer for the month of July at Wild Orchid Crafts. I so love all there products and you just can’t never get enough of them can you??

The challenge today over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog is to make a tent card. I have used Tilda and also the accessory fence stamp. All have been colored with my copic’s. I have used papers from Imaginisce and Marco’s cardstock. My leaf is from a die from Magnolia.

Now on to all these gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts products.

The large pink flower is a Pink Flat Gardenia oh these are just so beautiful !! Perfect even alone

The white and pink roses are the 25mm Wild Roses Oh these have to be my favorite , just the perfect size and they are just gorgeous !!!

I have used some 6mm rosebuds peeking out at you.

I have used some smooch silver on all the flowers.

And the seam binding !!!!! Here I have used some Flesh Tone binding. Oh and they have lots of colors to choose from.

There are lots of new products over at Wild Orchid Crafts so make sure you go check it all out. Fill those carts up !!!!!!

See you over at the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog 

woc1

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today. Sending you Big Hugs (((((((((((((()))))))))))

6 comments:

  1. so many gorgeous elements to this card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow... This is magnificent!!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant echoing of the stamped flowers with that floral spray & the patterned paper. Love the touches of blue in the sky & the flowers & the way you've put together that ribbon with the rose. Hope you have a chance to celebrate 4th July.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beauty Donalda - stunning card!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is so eyecatching! Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))