Monday, January 9, 2012

Mommy I Love You !

framesm

Hello  dear friends !!

Well I am on week four of being off and I do hope this is the last week. I never thought I would ever say I was ready to go back to work but I sure am.

First I would like to tell you about some new paper pads Susana has gotten in the store !!!!!!!! OMG !!! I got my hands on some of them and they are the most gorgeous papers I have ever seen. Go check them out here, you are going to flip out when you see these.

Today I have a picture frame to show you that I made.

The story behind it is my little 5 year old granddaughter was here Christmas, and she saw all my markers etc. She asked me if I would make mommy something from her.

So of course I had to say yes. Well her mommy’s birthday is in a couple weeks so I thought this would be good for her to give her for her birthday.

I have used this adorable Bildmalarnas Image. The perfect image for the poem I put into the frame.

My image has been colored with Copic’s and Spica Glitter Pens 

I am entering this into the Bildmalarna Challenge Blog where the theme is Anything Goes

And for the Wild Orchid Crafts challenge blog where the theme is Anything Goes

I have used My Minds Eye papers

The fence die is from Magnolia

The flowers and metal corner is from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used Glamour Dust Glitter Paint on all the flowers

And the leaf die is from Marianne’s Designs 

I used the MS heart border punch around the poem.

Well that is it for me today. Thanks so much for stopping bye and visiting me I so appreciate it and love reading your lovely comments you leave me.

Sending Big Hugs (((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

frame

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the way you have picked out the colours of the flowers in the patterned paper to make your floral spray with. The image is a real beauty & I love how you have coloured her with the yellow drawing the eye beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Dinalda you got me a lump in my throat girl what a beautiful sentiment, and the card is just as fantastic11 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful page you have created Donalda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning huni this is just gorgeous love all the details, gorgeous work huggles Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))