Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sending Winter Wishes

magsm

Happy Wednesday dear blogging friends!!! Well if you all are workers then you are half way through the work week. I am still off on medical leave so am getting some major play time in.

Today I would like to show you this new  Ice Tilda I got. Isn’t she adorable ??? I have colored her with my copic’s and have used lots and lots of glamour dust all over my card. I also used some fun flock on her muff !!

The papers are from Bo Bunny that I got at Susana’s Custom Art and Cards, Like I said before she has a wonderful huge selection of papers and she has some new pads in the store now.

I have used some dies from Cheery Lynn Designs I have used the carnivale border and a doily that came with the Dutch Deco Frame.

Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have used Glamour dust glitter paint on them. Then the Tim Holtz pinecone (my first pinecone so don’t laugh to hard ) lol

mag

I am entering this into the following challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog for Christmas Friendship

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge Blog for there gorgeous sketch and color combo of Blue, white and glitter

And over at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Blog where the theme is Winter Blues

Well that is it for me today !! I want to thank you so much for stopping bye and visiting me. Sending Big Hugs (((((())))))))))))))

9 comments:

  1. Super the way you have positioned her & I love her frilly skirt & the way you have coloured her hair. The deep blue of the border & the doily plus the flower is very effective with the aqua & the way you have enhanced the patterned paper with your white snowflake. The charm is a lovely addition too.
    Take good care of yourself
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new magnolia stamp. I still have not purchased any but seeing your card makes me wish I had this one!!! I may have to break down and get her!!!! Your card is super lovely!!!
    Jill / Seattle WA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning sweetie, stunning creation as always hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card!! Beautiful colouring too... thanks for taking part in the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donalda, your card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge this week!
    Good luck, love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Donalda, really love your coloring.
    Thanks for joining TOMIC #31, hope to see you again.
    Hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! This stamp is SO cute! I love how you have dressed her in glitter in flock. And coloring itself is amazing! Love this palette, especially in your works.
    I can say that your first pinecone is perfect!:-)mine first was horrible and akward and took a half an hour to make:-)
    This card smth its colors scheme and shinning Tilda remind me a picture of ice-skating at night in moon shine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....I love your pinecone! This is beautiful and the colors are so rich. I tried sending you and e-mail but it keeps coming back!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))