Sunday, February 28, 2010

Notepad Tin

I finally finished a project that I started so figured I had better get it posted before I forgot to lol
This is an DVD tin that I bought and have decorated the front with some SU papers that are retired. I colored the 2nd Manga girl from Sugar Nellie with my copic's and cut her out and used some pop dots to mount her on the tin. I have used some Spellbinders dies and also added some lace from my stash. I added a Prima flower with a brad and spacer in the center and the leaf is a die from SU. The wording I am not for sure about where it came from.
Here is the inside of the tin and I have added a legal notepad and made a micro bead pen.
Well I have had a wonderful weekend of crafting but now it is time to get ready for the work week. Thanks so much for stopping bye and seeing me, means so much and thanks for your wonderful comments you have been sending me. It is so nice to know you all love what I am showing you. Sending big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))




8 comments:

  1. I just love this tin so cute and fantastic colours and image dear, I have so missed visiting you glad to be back
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....you sure have been busy producing beautiful cards and amazing projects Donalda! I love your altered tin!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It looks fabulous!
    Have a nice week,
    Marjolijne

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute love the idea, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful tin Donalda, you always do such varied work: a real treat to look at! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tin. The colours are fabulous and Manga girl is coloured beautifully.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea! The box is very beautiful.
    Love the papers and colours and design is fantastic.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Donalda, another totally fabulous creation, just loving the contents of the tin too, what a lovey project, and gift for someone! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))