Friday, August 26, 2011

Let’s Play Bingo

jm826sm

It’s Friday !!!! Normally I would be tickled pink, but we are scheduled to work this weekend. The new models are up and running so it is going to be some major overtime they say. Good on the pocketbook but the old body just doesn’t like it lol

Today is a new challenge over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge Blog and it was my turn to set the challenge this week. So I choose to play Bingo !!

I do hope you will come and join us this week.

I have used Tilda here and she has been colored with my copics. The papers are from MME and I have used a sentiment and ticket die from Whimsy stamps.

I played Bingo with the Gems, flowers and Ribbon. which was all from my stash.

I hope you all come and join us this week.

Sending Big Hugs (((((((((())))))))))

jm826

5 comments:

  1. Hi Donalda,
    Beautiful card and love the unusual colourway. She is one of my fav Tildas.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful colour combo.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a friend that would go crazy over this card! She LOVES purple. Hope that you're weekend isn't too bad, overtime is kinda nice!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilda is just adorable and your card is beautiful! I have never played bingo before, so that is my project for today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant the way her underskirt & socks echo the striped pattern paper of the base layer. Hope the weekend wasn't too exhausting at work. I'm finally catching up with commenting on posts.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))