Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Some more Simply Sassy

clocksm

Hello folks!!! I hope your week is going well. Today is the day for me that I go see the surgeon to see what we are going to do now since my test results have came in. I do hope it can be took care of with medicine for I sure don’t want any surgery!!

Today I have a few more projects to show you with the soon to be released Simply Sassy images from Sugar Nellie . You know if you have been reading my posts how much I love these cuties.

Here I have made a clock to show you 2 of the 1st release and a couple of the second release.

Love a Latte!!, Bella Bunting, Pillow Talk, and My friend Kitty !!! I have used some papers from BG and added a few peel off strips for some of the numbers. Sorry the picture isn’t very well but there is a glare coming from the glass.

clock

 

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers BG

Copic’s

Peel off’s

 

 

And here is Bella Bunting, I have made a post it note easel card here. Isn’t she adorable???

postitnoteeaselfront

Here is a side view of the note holder.

post it note easel cardside

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers Cloud 9,SU

Copic’s

Lace and brads from my stash

6 comments:

  1. fabulous!! I love these images and they are such great gift ideas! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab and hope all goes well with the doc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Donalda,This is so beautiful,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take care Donalda - am thinking of you & hope it can be sorted as you hope. Love your creations - you've been so busy. I think the Bella Bunting in the post it holder like this is wonderful with those colours & those corners with the copper brads are such a lovely embellishment.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow stunning creations as always and love the images
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW your clock is stunning and those stamps are absolutely gorgeous!
    wish you all the best and I hope that the appointment with your surgeon had a satisfying result for you ( no operation )

    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))