Friday, December 11, 2009

From our Family to Yours

Oh I had so much fun making this easel card. I had wanted to make one for awhile but just never had the time to and I finally made time lol So much fun!!! My card is from the Just Magnolia Challenge this week and that is to make a Christmas Card. I tell you I am so behind on making cards for me. My daughter has took most of what I have made so now I am in a rush to get mine done. Lets hope I can do it lol

I have used one of the Christmas Tilda's opening presents, she has been colored with my copic's and my papers are from BoBunny I so love these they have glitter and sparkle to them. The flowers are from a dear friend of mine (thank you so much dear I have waited to use these for a special card and now I have it lol

The wording on the bottom is from SU and on the top wording it is from Magnolia. The flourish is from Bosskut and my leaf and branch are from l-em and punch bunch. The ribbon is from my stash.
Here is the full view of the easel card

And a close up of the front

So hope to see you over at the challenge blog. Big hugs



10 comments:

  1. This is stunning Donalda! gorgeous rich colours and your details are beautiful! good luck with the cards, I'm still battling through them too LOL! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been so bad this week, haven't had a chance to blog hop... glad I got a quick chance to peek in on you this morning because this is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Donalda,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card. I love the embellishemts Those flowers are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card Donalda, so love the sweet image and gorgeous flowers, have a great weekend, love Debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sure is one special card, it's beautiful (I would put lots of exclamation marks at the end of the sentence but my number one key is broken lol).
    I have been meaning to try an easel card but have had time to even make a normal card lately and still got all my Christmas cards to do too. Hope you get all yours done on time.
    Hugs Lora xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. sthis is stunning donalda, love the layout and the colours you chosed
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))