Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!


Oh I forgot to post one with my post today. My bad.
I made this card with a digi set from Verve!!! I think the stamps she has is just beautiful!!! The verses and Julie's art is just gorgeous also. I could spend hours going through her blog.

Here I have colored the mittens in with my copic's and have used some glamour dust on the snowflakes. The papers are from BoBunny and I have used the sketch by the talented Tiets. The sentiment is also from Verve and I have used the MS snowflake border punch and snowflake. And the charm snowflakes were sent to me by a very dear friend. The photo corner is from SU.
Well that is it for me now I promise lol Have a great evening. Hugs



10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Donalda,i love your papers and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful card, love those papers.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card onalda. I love the colours you've used and the sentiment is just perfect!
    Hugs, Vicky ~X~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card!

    Its simple but elegant and very classy.

    Off to look at Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! Love those snowflake charms and the beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and detailing, Donalda! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic, Donalda! Great looking colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card sweetie, love the cute image, gorgeous papers and wonderful detail. My very favourtie colour combo ever lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))