Monday, October 13, 2008

Frame & Tag for Debbie's Die Cuts


I made a frame and tag today for Debbie's Die Cuts The Santa one has been colored with my copics and glitter added in places along with my spica glitter pens, his fur has some fun flock on it, I just love that stuff. I have also added rub ons to the frame too.





The Snow family is colored with the copics also along with the spica glitter pens. I used some white fluid chalk to stamp the snow falling those were from SU and had some snowflakes I had gotten at my local stamp store and added glitter to them. There is also a rub on at the bottom of the tag. I just added some fiber to the top of the tag.
The stamps are from the new release at Sugar Nellie's.



12 comments:

  1. ooo I love the frame you made, just right for piccies of the grandchildren at christmas! and those snowpeople look quite at home on the snowy tag. hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love the frame - my daughter would love something like this so thanks so much for the great idea hun

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Donalda...your frame is very beautiful and your tag is downright GORGEOUS!!! The snow family is so cute and I love the sparkle and fiber on your tag...very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful projects Donalda, you are so clever! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! both of these are Super Cute and Gorgeous as well!! I love these projects...great ideas!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous frame it will make a stunning gift and fab snowmen family tag

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the frame hun such fun and adorable image coloured perfectly
    Hugs \jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donalda, I love that santa, and you did a great job on him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...what a beautiful works,love the images which you have coloured perfectly!!
    hugs conni

    ReplyDelete
  11. two awesome projects the frame is just perfect for a family Christmas photo...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic desgins, love the frame and the tag is beautiful!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))