Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Spoon ful of Sugar #22



This weeks theme at A Spoonful of Sugar is Halloween!! So I used one of my new Magnolia Halloween stamps that I got at Magnolia A Holic. I colored Tilda with my copic markers and added my white gelly pen marker and spica glitter pens in places. I used my Martha Stewart lace punch and the Halloween fence I got from Risa in her blog candy, also the SU stamps (tage, Witch hat, and spider in the bottom right is also from the wonderful blog candy that Risa sent me. It was just like Christmas. I added a prima flower and used my Martha Stewart branch punch.



Here is the sketch I made to use for this challenge if you would like to use it.


7 comments:

  1. oh blimey.. I love this card too!! The girly is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the magnolia stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous spooky card Donalda love the sketch Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one! That Tilda is so cute...and love the Martha fence stamp you used in the background!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fab halloween card hun, just adore it
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute Halloween card with Tilda - love the witch hat you made for her! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))