Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lili Of the Valley Challenge#3


Well we have already got up to 3 challenges so far. Seems like we just started lol.
This week the them at Lili Of the Valley is Enchantment. It can be faries, mermaids, unicorns. For my DT Card I colred my little fairy with my copic markers and spica glitter pens and some glitter for the fur. The wording stamp is from Faerie Song Rubber stamps and I used my Friskars scalloped border punch. The photo corners are a punch from SU and the paper is also from SU. I added some ribbon and some prima flowers with spacers and brads in the middle. I distressed the edges with Broken China Ranger distressed ink. So make sure you go and check out the challenge blog and if you are wondering where to get these little cute stamps you can find them here at Lili Of The Valley


I also created a sketch for this card you are more than welcome to use it if you would like.


11 comments:

  1. What a cute card! That stamp is adorable!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this card Donalda, it is one of my favourites of yours. and thanks for the sketch which I have copied over, Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful card donalda, love the striking colours that you have chosen they look wonderful..such a sweet image..coloured beautifully.
    and you made a sketch..is there no end to your talents!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card ,fabulous layout and papers with the image xxxDawnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and thank you for the sketch. I might use it in the future.

    x Natasha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty Donalda, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so sweet hunny, love the little fairy and pretty colours ... buth the sketch is brilliant. Thank you for sharing it, I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card-- what caught my eye was the same shade of blue but with different patterns. What a neato idea- I must try that sometime, and maybe I'll even give your sketch a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunning card Donalda, your cards are beatuifully put together!! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))