Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!

It's Wednesday again!!! Half way through the work week (let's hope)
Today is the Whiff of Joy Challenge and we have a wonderful sketch for you by our own Jane!!! So loving her sketch's she is really coming up with some beauties.
I have used Charlotte with mailbox from the Mail collection at Whiff of Joy.
She has been colored with my copic's and I have used these gorgeous papers from MME.
I added some flowers from Prima and my branch is from MS and the leave is from McGill.
My wording is from Cuddly Buddly with punches from SU.
So hope to see you come and join in the challenge with us this week. Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me. Sending Big Hugs your way!!!



6 comments:

  1. Fab card love the papers too.
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so adorable Donalda! What a fantastic card hun! Love that border punch!!! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful papers and colors. That border punch is beautiful with those papers. Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Donalda,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Donalda! I love the papers and colours and I'm so glad you liked my sketch! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a beautifull card Donaldo..I love it!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))