Thursday, February 25, 2010

A holder

Hello all!! Thanks so much for stopping bye today. I have a little project to show you I finally got to do. I saw this on Renee's blog and just had to give it a go. These would make great little gifts to give out. It is a chap stick holder.
I have used the Pure of Heart again for this one. I am just loving the Diane Duda stamp, it is from the fundraiser images over at Sugar Nellie, and by the way the sale is still on for the Diane Duda stamps so I hope you have headed over and gotten yours.
I used papers from SU and not for sure of the patterned paper it was just a scrap I had. but I have colored her with my copics and added some ribbon from my stash. The patterned paper I distressed some around the edges.
Here is a picture of the inside, sorry not a very good picture, it was a little late when I got the picture took.


Thanks for stopping bye today and have a great day. Big Hugs ((((((((((())))))))))))


4 comments:

  1. Aaaaaw, this is so sweet!
    hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Donalda,i love your image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Angel, she is so beautiful, a great idea too!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))