Friday, October 1, 2010

A Christmas Project

jm75sm

Hello All, It is Friday and that is another new challenge over at Just Magnolia. This week we are asking you to make a Christmas Project.

I have altered a Tin for my challenge. I really enjoy altering things as long as they turn out the way I want them lol

So get your thinking cap on for we would love to see you join us.

 

jm75

A side view of my project

 

jm75closeup

 

Stamps Magnolia

Papers BoBunny

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts

Branch Punch LEM

Ribbon from my stash

10 comments:

  1. Hi Donalda

    Gorgeous altered tin.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald! What a cute idea! Love the little altered tin! I don't know how you manage to stamp with all the working going on. ha ha! Keep yourself rested sweetie and I hope you have the weekend off!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful it's such a pretty colour and I love the flower!! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful !!! you colours so great !! I love it !

    hugs cora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how nice to place a gift in, love the non traditional colours with this cute image.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME WORK!
    Welcome to my blog - I have nice candies :)
    http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours & what a lovely bow with the turquoise - you have a knack of putting colours toeether that I'd hesitate - I continue to learn.
    Paula (PEP)http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, love the flower and the image is just perfect for this creations thanks for sharing
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! great colours and I love the polka dots! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))