Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Holidays

jm79sm

 

Oh it is getting that time of season and I am really getting into making my Christmas Cards. This week at Just Magnolia

we have a sketch for you by the lovely Dawny. So I know you all love her sketch’s so come on over and join us.

I tried using some Micro Beads on my snowflakes this time and love the way they have turned out and this paper  I found at Hobby Lobby I so love the colors.

jm79

Stamps Magnolia, Inkadinkado

Papers The Paper Studio

Snowflakes and border punches MS

Glamour Dust

Flower Soft

Micro Beads Penny Wise

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the imageand the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally think of pink in relation to snowmen but this is lovely & I'll ceratinly give microbeads a go on snowflakes having seen what yours look like. Love the dark green with the pink too & the Flower Soft is so effective.
    Have a good weekend.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))