Saturday, October 9, 2010

Merry Christmas

sssm

Evening !!!! I hope everyone is doing well!!!

As you all know I have been working crazy hours so my crafting time just isn’t what it use to be. I try to keep up with things but getting to do challenges anymore hasn’t been getting done. Plus I am waiting on an appointment with a surgeon, am having some health issues but do hope these will be taken care of soon.

But wanted to join in the Sketch Saturday Challenge that I hadn’t been able to do for a while. There is such a lovely sketch this week. This cutie here is Kiss me Quick from Sugar Nellie and I know you all love the Country Cousins as much as I do. These are available to buy over at Funky Kits , but I am sure you all have already placed your order. If not oh you know these are a must!!!

Thanks so much for visiting me and for the comments you leave me. I know my blogging isn’t much anymore but one day I do hope to catch up soon.

ss

 

Stamps Sugar Nellie

Papers Imaginesce

Copic’s

Peel off stickers

Pearl Pen

4 comments:

  1. Oh hun I hope your health issues are not too serious and are sorted soon (hugs). Gorgeous, gorgeous card hun, Fabulous colouring and papers! hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful - you've made the image really come alive, love the turquoise pearl pen too. Shall go & investigae the sketch. Glad you're having some crafting time too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Donalda
    what shell is say? It`s wonderful again!!!!!!!
    I hope you feel well!
    Big huhs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))