Sunday, October 31, 2010

Christmas Tilda

tissue1sm

Well the weekend is about over for me !!! Tomorrow marks the return to long hours again at work this week.

So I managed to get some play time in today and made another tissue box. I just can’t stop making these. I love them.

I used an adorable Tilda from last year, seems like I am always behind on the Christmas stamps from the year before for I never get them in time to get my cards done lol

tissue1

Here is a top view of the tissue box

tissue1top

Stamps Magnolia

Papers The Paper Studio

Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts 

Branch MS

Copics

Spellbinders

Lace and peel off’s from my stash

5 comments:

  1. So wonderful box Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So beautiful papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a wonderful box! Love your coloring and details.
    Hug Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lacce is delightful with the flowers & the surround to your image. Just really pretty & feminine.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tissue box Donalda, beautiful details and sweet Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is GORGEOUS! Love the Tilda you've used.

    Hugs

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))