Monday, August 29, 2011

Another LOTV Peak

lotvpeak3sm

Monday again !!! So am back to work but wanted to keep showing you all these soon to be released images for Lily Of The Valley. They will be released the 6th of September so get those pocketbooks ready lol

Today I am showing you All In A Row !!! Aren’t they just the cutest ??? I have also used the Christmas Circular Sentiments from Lily Of The Valley.

These cuties have been colored with copics and I used a Cheery Lynn Designs doily. The papers are BoBunny that I got from Susan’s Custom Art and Cards Design. This lady has such a large selection of paper. I love it. The ribbon is some seam binding that I got from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Well keep checking for lots more sneak peaks from everyone.

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me and sending you all Big Hugs ((((((((()))))))))))

lotvpeak3

2 comments:

  1. Again your use of the traditional seasonal colours is brilliant & I love how you have coloured each of the girls differently, plus grounded them. Love what you have done with that doily too.
    Take care being back at work.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditional yet modern, great.
    I am loving these new LOTV stamps and, of course, your interpretation.
    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))