Saturday, August 27, 2011

It’s Sneak Peak Time

lotvpeak1sm

Yes ! You read it right !! It is sneak peak time again for the 2nd Christmas release over at Lily Of The Valley.

I am telling you if you loved the first release you are going to love this one even more. Oh they are gorgeous !!!

The release will be available the 6th of September so ladies save your pennies !!! You are going to have to have these !!

Today I would like to show you Christmas Bears-Mistletoe.

I colored these adorable bears with copics and used some glamour dust and flower soft on them.

Here is a close up of these cuties !!

lotvpeak1image

 

I used some papers from BoBunny and some ribbon from SU. The gem snowflake is from BG.

Keep watching all the Dt Blogs and the Ideas to Inspire Blog for some more wonderful sneak peaks !!!!!

Thanks for stopping bye !!! Big Hugs (((((((((((()))))))))))))

lotvpeak1

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is like having a piece of chocolate dangled in front of you....just out of reach! LOL! Your card is beautiful!I am loving the blues! And just when I thought the images couldn't get any cuter....here is your card! You are rockin with these images GF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Donalda,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really, really pretty! Love the new image and the coloring.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donalda,
    This is a beautiful card and the image is just soo adorable.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the blues in this & that snowflake with the white centre on the horizontal panel is positioned beautifully in relation to the embellishing one above it. Love the ribbon with the lace too & the aqua colouring of the bears' outfits.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))