Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Christmas Bears with Presents

lotv17sm

Good Morning Friends !!!

Today I am back with a sneak peak of these adorable bears from Lily Of The Valley and they will be released the 6th of September.

Today I am showing you Christmas Bears with presents. oh he is so handsome !!  I have colored him with my copics and the papers are from BG.  I used one of the Christmas Circular Sentiments from Lily Of The Valley also. The Christmas Tree die is from Marianne Designs. I used some glamour dust on my image and just added some ribbon from my stash.

I so hope you are enjoying all the sneak peaks from the girls.
Thanks for stopping bye and sending you Big Hugs (((((((())))))))))

lotv17

2 comments:

  1. I love his little friend & the stripey hat. Brilliant echoing of the presents in the image with the patterned paper layer.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))