Sunday, December 30, 2007

Grandsons Bday Card using WWP new paper


I was so lucky to recieve some of WorldWin's new paper line called RUCHE in my prize. This is a must have paper folks!!!!!!!! The texture to it is just unreal, BUT you take a very detail stamp and it takes every part of the stamp. I love all of WWP line but this has to be the best yet. I can't express enough how much I LOVE this paper. I made my grandson his birthday card using the new green Ruche paper.
My cardbase was WWP Medium creamy cocoa, then I took there dark chocolate matt and then a piece of SU designer paper and matted it to the front. I used another piece of Medium Creamy cocoa and matted the new green Ruche on top. Look at how this took all the detail of the stamp even with all the texture in the paper. This is awesome folks you have to get some of this.I sponged each paper with Rangers Vintage distressed ink, and adhered brads to the corners. The stamp is from TAC. Don't forget to go to WWP and try there new line. It is TOTALLY AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. great card, love how the stamping worked on the new paper!

    y

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - love the Ruche and LOVE what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - love the Ruche and LOVE what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card and I love the texture of the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))