Sunday, January 13, 2008

Jan Design Challenge on SSR







For the Jan. Design Challenge on SSR, Debbie's Die Cuts was the vendor. I had a great time making these projects for her. I just love the frames she has. I used the cuttlebug embossing folders on those. Then the card is made with her inchie die cut. Also the CD envy I used a mask on it and sprayed it with Rangers Color Washes and sprayed with some webbing spray. The post it note holder (Oh another one of my favorites) I used some patterned paper and some crackle paint on it. The tag is awesome too I love using these they are large tags so much room to work with. On this tag I used one of Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas techniques using the crackle paint. I made the tag to go in my brothers scrapbook I got him for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))