Wednesday, March 26, 2008

WWPapers Sketch Challenge


Over on WWP Blog they are having another sketch challenge. If you have never seen or used any of the WWP you have got to try it. There are so many different kinds and the new ruche is to die for. The texture to it is awesome. The WWPapers I used are Dark lovely lilac, Medium Lovely Lilac, and Deep Lovely Lilac. The stamps are from ISC and one of my very dear Friends Cindy Roland drew the stamp image. She is very talented. I also used the Art Deckle Ruler that she sent me for my birthday and man I do love these rulers. The flowers I used are from Prima.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))