Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lili of the Valley Challenge #1


We're live with our first challenge at Lili Of The Valley !!! If you don't have these cute little stamps click over here to check them out they are so adorable !!!

There is a awesome prize for one random winner so come and join us in our first challenge !!!
Here is my card I used and I used my copic markers to color this cute little image.
I used prima flowers and my Martha Stewart punch. I just love this punch.
Hope to see you all joining us.


10 comments:

  1. such a cute baby card Donalda! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable hunny - the image is just oo stinkin' cute!! Love the layout too

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card Donalda, I love it. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Donalda, the image is so sweet and the background paper is just perfect with this image.
    I am so sorry to hear about your friend, I hope everything goes well for her

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww donalda this is so cute..lovely job..good luck with the challenge hunny. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so cute! An adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby card is so lovely!
    I love the background paper!!!!!!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card yohave mae ere. Great Image and papers. Love the new look blog, very classy
    lots of hugs
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))