Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So Honored!

Talk about honored!!! Not only yesterday did I receive a very special award from Jacqui today I received one from Bev!! I feel so honored to be given awards by these talented ladies. Sure has made my day again. Thank you so much Bev!




Here are the rules:

- Put the award on your blog
- Link the person you received your award from
- You can give the award to how many as you want
- Put links of those blogs on yours
- Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

But since I have received this award a while back and passed it on I am just going to pass this on to all my blogging friends. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))