Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sugar Nellie and Magnolia




Sugar Bowl Challenge Blog
Good Morning!!! I hope everyone is doing great today so far. I thought I would share the rest of my play time I had yesterday. Sure felt good not to have to go to work so love a vacation day when it gets you out of working the weekend lol

So for the Sugar Bowl Challenge this week Tiets had a wonderful sketch for us. I so love her sketch's so many layers I so love that.

I colored one of the new Manga Christmas images from Sugar Nellie(so love these images) they are so easy to color but she has been colored with my copic's, and I added some glamour dust to the stars. I have used the MS winter trees border punch and added some prima flowers with flat pearls in the center along with some MS branch punchs. The wording is from Cuddly Buddy and I used some SU punches for that. SO make sure you all go join in the challenge there is always wonderful prizes from Sugar Nellie. And just in case you haven't seen it they have there Christmas Country Cousins stamps available in the shop, What are you waiting for they are gorgeous go get them!!!!



Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

Now this card is for Simon Says Stamp Challenge where there theme is Halloween and I have to say I so love Halloween!!!

Here I have used Tilda with pumpkin and she has been colored in with my copic's as usual. I used the MS spider border and corner punch and I used the SU modern label punch with one of the G stamps. My papers are from BoBunny and I ran my purple cardstock through my spider web cuttlebug embossing folder. My ribbon was from my stash.

Heidi always has wonderful prizes so make sure you go check out the challenge and join in the fun.




9 comments:

  1. I can see you enjoyed your holiday!! They are both beautiful cards, enjoy the rest of you weekend,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Halloween card! Beautiful the colours,the embossed paper and cute the image!:)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!:)

    Tímea and DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous cards, particularly love the first one, it is really festive looking!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards Donalda, both of them are just stunning ! I really have to buy these Halloween punches and embossing folder ,, :-) Fantastic ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donalda, you have been so busy with your crafting, such lovely cards and projects. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more beautiful cards babes - love the colours in both of them. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Donalda,
    Both of your cards are totally gorgeous! Your Manga card is very pretty! I just love your beautifully colored in image and fab DP! Your second card rocks! The color combo is awesome and Tilda is as cute as ever!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness...WONDERFUL card Donalda! They are both AMAZING!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are gorgeous, love Halloween Tilda and adorable fairy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))