Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lily Of The Valley

lotv11sm

Hello dear friends !!! Boy I have been waiting for Sunday to get here so bad !!! Work has taken over my life and I am so sorry I haven’t been able to come and visit any of you. My pay period goes by 2 weeks and I clocked out yesterday with 120 hours !!! And this old body sure feels every bit of it.

I don’t get allot done working these hours and only having 1 day off but I just had to get one of my Lily Of The Valley cards done today.

This one is Milly (Me and my Dog) I have used papers from Papermania that a very sweet dear friend sent me awhile back. Thanks hon. I have also used one of the Dreamy Days Sentiments from Lily Of The Valley .  Milly has been colored with my copics and I have used one of my MS border punches as well as the branch punch. The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and some ribbon from my stash.

lotv11

My dear sweet teamie Bev was so kind enough to post my cards for me last week on the Lily Of The Valley Inspirational Blog for me. Thanks so much hon, your a doll. So here is my cards from last week.

Here is Milly called Flower Power.  The sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley . Papers are from K&Co and the flower is from Prima.

lotv7

This one is called Just for you !! Papers are from DCWV and the doily is from Cheery Lynn Designs . Ribbon and flat pears from my stash.

lotv8

This is Milly saying HELLO. Oh isn’t she just precious?? Papers are from BG I used some ribbon from SU. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaf punch is from Nellie Snellen. The corner punch is a die from Spellbinders.  I also used one of my MS border punches.

lotv9

 

Last up Here we have Daisy Chain. I used some papers from BG and the sentiment is also from Lily Of The Valley from the A5 Verses set.

lotv10 

Thanks so much for stopping bye and seeing me and again I am so sorry I haven't’ had time to do any blog hopping. Just not enough hours in my one day off.

Sending you all Big Hugs ((((((())))))))))

5 comments:

  1. oh wow Donalda that's an awful lot of working hours. All work and no play can't be much fun.
    Love your cards, they are all beautiful. Great colouring and layouts too:)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all gorgeous Donalda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful cards Donalda,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just amazed at your DT samples with all those work hours. These are all delightful but my favourite is the Flower Power Milly with the way you have picked out the flower of the image with you lace border, patterned paper & floral embellishment. The colours are lovely & unusual too - but my favourite together with purple/green/aqua. The Just For You comes in a close second with your stunning doily layout & again superb colour combination.
    Take care of yourself.
    With much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you are making all these beautiful cards and working the hours you are...when do you rest? I am hard pressed to pick out a favorite in this batch...my goodness they are all lovely and the images are so cute! Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))