Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ghosts, Spiders, Bats and Witches !!

lotvwitchsm

Happy Thursday !!! Man my week of vacation is going so fast !! I so wish it would slow down.

Just a reminder there is a new challenge up over at Lily Of The Valley Challenge Blog, and what fun you get to play bingo !!! SO make sure you check it out.

Now did you all see what flew in over at Lily Of The Valley ???? Oh check this cutie out !!  I tell you she is adorable and I just had to have her. You can find her HERE.

Just in time for Halloween too. I have colored her with my copic’s and have used a digi paper from Bearly Mine Designs . I thought this paper was just perfect . Thanks Donna !!

I didn’t want to cover a lot of the paper off so just added a die from Memory Box (spiders web) and the spider is from Cottage  Cutz Die.

I used some ribbon  and this ghost button from my stash and a couple dies from Magnolia and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Well I hope you have enjoyed this cutie as much as I did coloring her. Now go get yours no waiting either !!

lotvwitch

Sending Big Hugs (((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) And thanks so much for your lovely comments they are always greatly appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. I love her stripey socks & those decorative brads in the corners of your image panel really pick out the orange colour of your flowers. The dark flower with the ribbon works beautifully with the black & purple patterned paper & that spider's web is very effective indeed.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. I love the little spider and webb...very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowser this is gorgeous and the colouring is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable - what a cute little witchy, not scary at all! Beautiful colouring and I love all the little details!

    Thank you also for your lovely comment on my blog:)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))