Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Beauty

beautysm

Good Day dear blogging friends !!!

I am back today to show you another one of the new releases from Susana’s Custom Art and Cards from the Carmen Medlin Collection.

This one is called The Beauty !! And a beauty she is !!

She has been colored with copic’s along with some Spica Glitter Pens

The paper is from Bo Bunny’s .

I have used the Memory Box die Tree and added some Zva Creative Pearls on the tree.

The flourish is from the chipboard range of Make It Crafty and have added a coat of glamour dust glitter paint over the top after painting it with my copic marker.

The larger flower is Prima and all flowers have the glamour dust glitter paint on them.

Susana also has lots of new paper pads in so make sure you go check them out. She is also got a sale going on her embossing folders. These would make great Christmas Goodies for that special crafter.

beauty

I so hope you have enjoyed this beauty today and I would like to thank you so much for your lovely comments. They mean a great deal.

Sending Big Hugs (((((()))))))))))))

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...you really rock with the greys!
    Hope your Thanksgiving is filled with lots of family, love and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..........this is stunning & your colouring is just breath taking.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Donalda.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my world Donalda this is exquisite, looks very expensive looking its beautiful xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Donalda.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very effective with the monochrome colouring & just that little splash of red.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't just believe that real human being can create such a beauty! It's stunning! I adore black and white palette.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))