Monday, December 12, 2011

Last week for shopping !!!

Hello dear friends.
Sorry for the lack of posting. Am working so many hours and even Saturdays. I got moved to a different line and Oh it is killing me lol But I wanted to let you know about some new products .

Oh Susana has some awesome new products in the store. So if you are still needing some gifts from Santa Susana's is the place to go get them. Or if you even just want to buy some Santa gifts for yourself.


New Couture Embossing Folders:Here



New Yours Truly EP Paper:Here


New Smooch Glitz :Here

I know you will find lots of goodies so what are you waiting for???? Go shopping !!!
I hope to find some time this week to get some craft time. Cross your fingers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))