Monday, March 5, 2012

Crystal Rose

cm2sm

Well have you all been enjoying all the new images from Susana’s Custom Art and Cards ??? I so hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have making them. I tell you I couldn’t pick a favorite from these, they are all gorgeous.

This is Crystal Rose !!! She has been colored with copic’s and Spica Glitter Pens. And lots of Glamour Dust on the wings.

Papers are from the Authentique free bird pad from Susana’s Custom Art and Cards

I also used some Zva Creative Pearls on the card.

cm2

If you have gotten some play time with your new stamps please let me know I would love to see them.

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today I so appreciate the lovely comments.

Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

5 comments:

  1. terrific with the russet patterned papers picking up the ladybird/bug colouring & I love the way the neutrals comibne with the blueness of her wings. She's a lovely 'adult' fairy & the dimension you coloured into her is terrific.
    Hope you're managing to get some time for yourself.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donalda, this is just STUNNING!!!!

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shes beautiful Doanlda and so is the card hun xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donalda,
    This is stunning. I love the die you used to frame your lovely image with! I am in awe of your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))