Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Come Hither Eyes

Come hither eyessm

Oh look what i have to show you today !!! This is Come Hither Eyes from the Susana Loves Stamp Collection.

She has been colored with my copic’s and spica glitter pens.

And this gorgeous paper is a pad from Susana’s called Yours Truly from Echo Park. This pad is just beautiful !!!

I have used several Memory Box Dies for my card and and the flower is from Prima.

I used diamond glaze on the heart and eyes and glamour dust for the wings.

So hope you all got your hands on some of these beauties I tell you that you will love coloring these in and the eyes are just breath taking.

Thanks for stopping bye and visiting me today. Sending Big Hugs your way (((((((()))))))))

Come hither eyes

2 comments:

  1. Your black & red theme is lovely & I partiuclarly like thew ay you have the black swirl crossing over into the red check pattern & the flower is just a beauty with the deeply coloured petal edges.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love color combination so much! It's SO beautiful! And stamp coloring impresses! Love how you make this freckles :-)(not sure that I have used the correct word for these dots on cheeks )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))