Sunday, February 3, 2008

More Flourishes from Debbie's Die Cuts



Well I got to play some more with the wonderful Flourishes from Debbie's Die Cuts. These are so ADDICTING !!!! This is the guest book for my daughters wedding. Yes it isn't the typical guest book but the wedding isn't going to be that typical either lol.
I cover chipboard with some textured wallpaper. Cut out the names with my sizzix alphabet and then I painted the flourishs with Rangers weathered blue crackle paint. After this was dry I sponged on some Faded Jeans distressed inks to them. You all need to check these out at Debbie's Die Cuts for these things are like I said very Addictive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))