Sunday, February 3, 2008

Wow New Die Cuts



Man you all have to go check out Debbie's Die Cuts new dies !!!!!!!!! And she is getting some more dies in too. Oh have I had a blast with these new flourishes. Talk about so many possiblities !!! She has out done herself now.
I made a chipboard notebook cover with the large flourish on it and a card with the smaller ones. These here are made of out chipboard but she cuts them in different products. Here I painted mine with the Rangers paint Pesto then added some stickles to the top of them. Man folks these are a must have.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful Donalda,
    thanks for your post over on my blog.
    are you a su demonstrator??? sounds and looks like it... your creations and techiques... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donalda, I love this notebook you've made ! Great colors too !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))