Sunday, June 29, 2008

NO PATTERNED PAPER ( OH NO)


This week at Cute Card Thursday the challenge was to make a card with No Patterned Paper !!!!! Now this was one hard one for me !!! But this is what I came up with. I used one of those cute little girls from Alota Stamps and colored her in with my copic markers. I cut the front top half of the card off and added some lighter paper and ran it through the cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a darker color behind it. Used a couple of eyelets on the bottom right corner and ran some ribbon through it. I added some Prima flowers with brads and stamped out some punches from SU and added one of there birthday sayings on it. Man what a hard challenge but I gotter done lol

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great image!! Love the embossed paper! And that is really a challenge no patterned papers! I would give that one a try also, hope I have enough time this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't panic... cuz you did great with out the Pattern Paper! Love the colors!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a cute image, and a great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so cute Donalda, love the image.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))