Saturday, June 14, 2008

Swapper Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


This month over at SSR Ezine Group I set this swap instead of the person making something to send to there partner I had them send a kit to make a card with any image stamped or printed along with the embellishments etc. This way you might have to go out side your comfort zone to make a card. My partner was Sue Shute and this is what I done with the items she sent me. I thought this was really a neat idea. Thanks Sue for such a great challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is just stunning!!! What fun! I wish I would have had enough time to join in.
    I love the swirls and of course that is your color!!
    Hugs to you
    Your busy (and sometimes neglectful) friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. this is wonderful.
    love the swirls :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the blooms and the pretty little girl image. annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment on my blog. It really does mean the world to me.
Sending Big Hugs ((((((((((()))))))))))))))))